|Location||The Colony, TX|
|Date Posted||June 5, 2019|
The Graphic Designer will create and assist with various marketing material assigned by the Marketing Department. This person will work on various tasks including, but not limited to, designing emails, print media, web graphics and web pages—within a Hubspot environment or similar—that predominantly market the company’s product and services in both B2B and B2C sectors.
He/She will also be responsible for maintaining a catalogue of source files and assets that are accessible to management and key internal stakeholders which ensuring consistent and appropriate branding styles in accordance with Six Month Smiles Brand Standards. This position will stay up-to-date with the latest design software and user acquisition tools that best fits the company’s budget and needs.
The Graphic Designer is expected to perform the following duties in a professional way, supporting Six Month Smiles Quality Policy and Quality Management System. He/She must understand, follow and comply with applicable domestic and international regulations as well as ISO Quality System requirements. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Design emails, print media, and web deliverables for selected target audiences
- Plan design concepts that fit the needs of internal departments and external clients
- Support Marketing Department with any on-demand tasks
- Proofread designs to be sent to print or to publish
- Finalizing designs to meet a specific deadline and budget
- Organize and ensure that all marketing material is safely stored and preserved in a centrally accessible location
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Adhering to company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments
- Requires regular, reliable attendance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Adobe software – (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- Hubspot CRM, web platform and ad hoc offerings
- Microsoft office
- Strong marketing skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organization skills
- Corporate identity - branding
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Exhibition and display design • Package design • Typography
For consideration, please send your resume with portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without portfolio links will not be accepted.
No recruiters or phone calls, please.