|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced and creative place to build your career Mod Op is it. We have a position for someone who is a quick study, organized, detail-oriented and is anxious to continue their career in a fast-paced environment. You will build your digital marketing career while contributing daily to the success of the agency clients.
Mandatory requirement: Candidates must have a minimum of 1-year of experience at an agency or on a corporate communications team implementing paid social programs on Facebook, Twitter and/or LinkedIn.
In this role as specialist, you will support the Paid Social teams at Mod Op by:
- Interacting with the agency account team to implement paid social programs
- Managing and performing daily account responsibilities associated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for a variety of clients, including those in the B2B space
- Build audiences in social platforms and manage campaign launches, including campaign spend
- Generate client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and other paid social initiatives
- Monitor, evaluate and analyze paid social results and performance
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Community management by monitoring comments made on client social channels and managing responses with client teams
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
You'll need a bachelor's degree, in communications or business and stellar verbal, written and analytical skills. You must love solving problems and despise the slow lane.
Mod Op has you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule. Excellent opportunity for advancement.
Please send your resume to Carly DeBrow, firstname.lastname@example.org.