|Location||12900 Preston Road, Suite 340, Dallas|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2022|
About the Job: Social / Paid Media Manager
Support of marketing & communications (MarCom) efforts of the Bank including copywriting, paid media placement, social media, website content and special events. In conjunction with the EVP and VP of MarCom, will manage marcom strategies of the Bank and ensure the consistency of brand identity and messaging across all delivery channels.
- Compare and negotiate rates, ad space and airtime for prospective media placement
- Optimize plans and budgets according to strategic media mix selected
- Prepare media buy schedules and adjust when needed
- Coordinate, execute and oversee a variety of internal and external marcom projects
- Content creation and copywriting for internal and external communications such as advertisements, website, social media and collateral material
- Collaborate with the marcom team in the development of marcom strategy
- Experiment with new platforms and channels
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI) with the support of analytics
- Manage website and social media strategy of the Bank, adhering to professional business writing standards and ethics, as well as compliance guidelines
- Conduct research and analytics as directed
- Work with vendors, the marcom team and internal clients to discuss and deliver final products
- Work proficiently with bank personnel to ensure all deliverables are produced in a professional, creative, timely, compliant and cost-effective manner
- Perform all other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related degree
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and other technology solutions with ability to function in a PC environment required
- Proven and verifiable—clear, concise, and excellent writing skills, required
- Must be proficient in all social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) preferred
- Knowledge of website UX/UI and experience with WordPress preferred
- AdWords and adCenter certification or experience preferred
- Excellent research, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to effectively multi-task
- Experience in banking or financial services preferred
- Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to learn and work with different types of software
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members, management, and colleagues.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques
Location: North Dallas (Preston Rd & I-635/LBJ)
Join the NDBTeam!
We have a great team of friendly, talented, and inspiring people at NDBT. We take pride in offering exciting opportunities for employees to grow and follow their passions, while providing a great work-life balance as well as job stability. Founded in 1961, NDBT has a long-standing reputation in the community and strives to provide excellent customer service to our customers and communities. NDBT leadership and employees foster and contribute to our environment of mutual respect, accountability, creativity, and teamwork; and at all times to act with integrity, dignity, honor, and fairness. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of – consider applying today.
Hybrid work environment available for non-lobby positions, with most days in the office and 1 or 2 days working from home each week. Work schedule varies by department with remote work flexibility based on job duties, business needs, individual circumstances, and manager approval. New hires are generally needed on-site for job training before a hybrid work schedule begins. We do not offer 100% remote work.
North Dallas Bank and Trust is an Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.