|Date Posted||May 25, 2021|
About the Role
As a Social Media Manager you will impact the lives of children, families and senior adults through your effective management of Buckner marketing initiatives and managing Buckner-branded social media accounts.
What You’ll Do
As a member of our team you will have an impact on our clients through accomplishment of the following responsibilities:
- Successfully coordinate and analyze owned, earned and paid content published to brand pages.
- Regularly monitor platforms for engagement, and overall sentiment and track performance of social medial campaigns, both organic and paid ads.
- Be a member of our creative team to collaborate on larger departmental communications initiatives.
- Responsible for managing multiple corporate social media business accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and others.
- Create ministry related organic posts and paid social media advertisements.
- Create and manage social medial marketing editorial calendar for campaign and individual post planning.
- Manage content library of branded assets, static and dynamic, including graphics, video, and animated assets. Stock library with fresh owned content to achieve content pie strategy.
- Develop and report on social metrics of organic and paid ads.
- Audit past links posted on native platforms for compliance.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
To be successful in this role and a great addition to our team we need you to come with the following:
- Creative writing skills you will use to generate visualy engaging, accurate, grammatically correct, AP-style-edited platform-size-specific, social media content.
- Proficient social media management skills for multiple platforms.
- You are an expert on latest social media trends and power user of various social media platforms.
- You have excellent analytical skills you will use to identify trends, issues, and to quickly analyze data then create reports for presentation to peers and leadership.
- Quickly develop relationships with peers, leadership and internal customers to collaborate on social media projects and outcomes.
- Proven track record for driving business initiatives to desired outcomes.
- Your ability to develop and implement strategic marketing plans as assigned by Director of Marketing.
- You can quickly curate content from local markets for so-lo-mo marketing.
- A professional commitment to Christian principles so as to perform tasks and responsibilities in alignment with Buckner’s mission, vision, and values;
In addition to the amazing qualifications and experiences listed above, if we had our say, we would also look for:
- Bachelor's degree in social media, marketing, communications, or related field. Minimum 2 years of professional experience in social medial, marketing, or communications required.
- Proficient understand of AP Style and content marketing strategies.
- Experiential knowledge of Buckner International's mission, vision, values, priorities and ministries.
- Extensive, proficient experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office and content creation tools, such as Canva.
- You are proficient at quickly developing collaborative working relationships, working under pressure and you remain flexible as priorities change.
- Excellent professional communication skills to speak to small, medium and large groups on behalf of Buckner.
- Swift and accurate analytical skills, including an ability to synthesize large amounts of information and focus quickly on the essence of an issue; strong commitment to produce measurable results.
- 3 prior years of successful small, mid-size and large project management experience, balancing multiple concurrent projects, and implementing strategic program goals; show measurable growth and achievement of objectives.
- Standout problem-solving skills.
- Able, willing and ready to travel to various geographic locations, both domestic and internationl, with some overnight stays. You have or can quickly acquire the necessary documentation to travel internationally.
- You hold a valid driver license and are willing to drive on behalf of Buckner as needed.
- You can demonstrate your excellent abilities to work under minimal supervision and you regularly exercise sound judgment and confidentiality.
- You have a demonstrated passion for the Buckner ministries.
At Buckner one of the ways we show value to our team members is by offering the following perks:
- Medical and Dental benefits for employees and their eligible dependents;
- Life insurance;
- Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits;
- Paid Time Off and Holidays;
- Paid Parental Leave;
- Retirement Savings Plan; and
- The 5Star Fun Benefit: encourages employees to spread good cheer to their co-workers and others, creating a happy, healthy environment for all!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Buckner is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Buckner.