|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
What you’ll be doing
We need a team member who lives and breathes social media to take our social media channels to the next level. We have a robust presence on multiple platforms and are looking for someone who can step up to execute our social media strategy while also staying on top of the latest social trends. We need the perfect blend of left brain and right brain. We are a B2B company and serve clients in a niche of healthcare so we need a team member who has experience in the nuance differences in B2B social media content that helps generate sales leads, deepen trust through thought leadership and attract world-class talent.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day creation and execution of platform-specific content. This person will work closely with our phenomenal creative team to develop and share engaging content that helps achieve our strategic goals and is consistent with our brand style. You need to be extremely organized and have experience creating or managing a complex content calendar but be flexible enough to change it on the fly. It is also important to know how to analyze content performance and gauge the ROI of organic and paid social media content. You should know how to think of new ideas and develop campaigns that can deliver on our goals. Supporting executives with their social media presence is a plus.
It’s important that you have an excellent grasp of English writing, spelling, grammar, and AP style. In addition to other tasks as needed, you will be expected to proofread external-facing content (presentations, emails, etc.,) for other teams so it is essential that you can do this competently on day one.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, business, or related fields
- Proficiency in social media platforms and functionality
- B2B technology or healthcare experience ideal
- 5+ years experience in communications
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills required
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- A passion for communication
- Attention to detail
- A proven track record of managing and growing social media brands and engagement
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation