Social Impact Public Relations Manager
|Location||5049 Edwards Ranch Road, Fort Worth|
|Date Posted||May 10, 2023|
Position Title: Social Impact Public Relations Manager
Term of Employment: Fulltime Hybrid Position located in Dallas/Fort Worth
Benefits: Competitive salary, unlimited PTO, and monthly benefits stipend,
OCG+ a full-service communications agency aimed at creating social impact and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) strategies for the public and private sector is looking for a fulltime social impact public relations manager with a proven track record of leading and executing integrated communications strategies that reach and resonate with marginalized communities. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of social impact communications experience. The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day development and implementation of social impact communications strategies for our diverse clientele.
- Develop and implement social impact communication strategies for clients, including creating content, research, stakeholder engagement, thought leadership, and media relations strategies.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive DEI strategy that aligns with client’s mission and values.
- Conduct assessments to identify areas for improvement and develop action plans to address gaps.
- Identify and partner with stakeholders to support clients social impact initiative.
- Stay abreast on industry best practices.
- Lead in brainstorming sessions and develop strategic social Impact campaigns.
- Lead new business proposal process.
- Organize business development events and webinars.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities.
You will be suited for this position if you (have):
Four-year degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis on communications, advertising, public relations, marketing or related fields
- A desire to do work that changes people’s lives
- Proven understanding of social impact and /or diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy
- 5+years of communications or marketing experience
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities with tight timelines.
- Expertise of Google Doc applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Advanced writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in AP Style.
If what you’ve read up to now is exciting to you and you can’t wait to start, here’s what you do next!
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach a current resume and a cover letter.