|Date Posted||November 12, 2023|
As the chief communications organization for the University of North Texas, the Division of University Brand Strategy and Communications (UBSC) collaborates with internal and external partners to:
- Advance and protect UNT’s institutional identity and reputation.
- Reinforce and grow UNT’s brand in graphics, images and words.
- Increase UNT’s visibility in public and in the higher education marketplace.
- Support UNT’s student recruitment, retention and graduation goals.
- Strengthen UNT’s relevance and value to key audiences, including alumni, donors, faculty and staff members, and encourage community engagement.
This position is responsible for writing, editing, and disseminating informative and creative content that supports the university’s brand and strategic initiatives as part of the University Brand Strategy and Communications (UBSC). This position strategizes, writes, edits and schedules content for multiple audiences and in varying media (online, print, broadcast) and may include: news releases, articles, brochures, websites, social media, reports, grant proposals, policies, technical documentation, and communications etc. for various target audiences.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.