|Location||5420 LBJ Freeway Suite 800 Dallas, Texas 75240, Dallas|
|Date Posted||January 4, 2023|
The Senior Communications Specialist is responsible for developing and executing proactive, integrated corporate communications programs that successfully reinforces business objectives, vision and strategy for Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages with internal and external audiences. Primary duties include developing and executing internal and external communication programs, improving corporate brand awareness, ensuring consistent messaging across all platforms.
- Develop local content (images/copy/video) for internal and external channels in line with CCSWB corporate and brand communications strategies.
- Execute communications strategies to drive internal and external business results
- Coordinate with CCSWB PACS team, HR business partner and other functions to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Manage corporate website and other company digital channels as required.
- Manage internal communications channels (e.g. intranet, internal TV network), including content development, content calendars and regular posting.
- Maintain relationships with local media contacts; create measurable value for the business and protect and enhance the company’s reputation.
- Works closely with the Director of PACS to service all business functions and manage outside agencies
- Coordinate and manage communication training schedule for CCSWB associates.
- Track and monitor media and social trends and the impact of our strategies in the regions.
- Develop content for speakers and production aspects of employee townhalls.
- Partner with other functional team members to develop and maintain overall stewardship of the corporate brand, positioning, and messaging; ensure consistency across internal and external channels
- Copywriting, editing and quality control, for all written, verbal and digital communications to internal stakeholders
- Execute brand communications campaigns in partnership with the VP of Communications and Brand and Commercial team.
- In collaboration with the Director of PACS to provide subject-matter expertise and coaching to local Company representatives to help them serve as effective spokespeople and provide guidance to manage potential issues
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience in a management or team leadership role
- Understands the business and develops communications and public affairs plans that drive business outcomes.
- Understands what journalists need to do their jobs and how to forge strong media relationships in the interest of securing fair and balanced coverage.
- Experience creating strategies to engage with users, customers, or employees in online communities.
- Experienced in oversight in partner agencies and creative teams.
- Good leadership and communication skills to involve cross functional teams.
- 30% travel required