|Date Posted||July 11, 2022|
About The Margulies Communications Group
The Margulies Communications Group (MCG) has a job opening to replace one of our long-time employees who will retire at the end of the year. Founded in 1986 the MCG team has a national reputation for its proven success in crisis management, media relations, social media, cause marketing and video production.
Our clients include major national brands, government agencies, nonprofits and professional organizations in a wide variety of industries and professions.
We offer a team approach with an average tenure of more than 13 years for our employees.
The primary function of the Senior Account Supervisor is to manage and grow existing client relationships as part of our team serving the needs of a broad range of clients and industries.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of prioritizing client deliverables to meet or exceed deadlines and communicating effectively with other team members vendors, the media, and clients.
The position is hybrid, work from home or office with occasional in-person meetings with clients.
- Manage all day-to-day marketing communications and client service needs
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, partners, and vendors for your assigned clients
- Proactively communicate with clients regarding strategy, progress, issues, and budget
- Execute projects within agreed-upon timeline and budget
- Assist in preparing client invoices and vendor POs for assigned clients
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Self-sufficient in implementing tactics in support of campaigns
- Develop and implement marketing communications plans for clients
- Write, edit and pitch newsworthy content aimed at promoting client’s brands, increasing/maintaining awareness, and driving traffic
- Integrate client campaigns through paid, earned, shared, and owned media channels
- Design and implement social media strategy, as needed/required by clients, across all platforms, ensuring strategies align with and support marketing goals and brand voice
- Develop reoccurring, standing reports for activities, accomplishments, and results as appropriate and within scope of work for assigned book of business
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in public relations, journalism, communications, business administration, marketing, or related major
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in marketing, communications, or related function, demonstrating progressive career growth and pattern of performance
- Proficient in all forms of social media platforms and content development
- Experience handling crisis management
- Experience with client management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of AP style required
- Occasional travel and weekend/evening work required
Compensation: The MCG group pays competitive salaries including year-end bonuses, profit sharing and health insurance.
Resumes to: email@example.com