|Date Posted||August 13, 2019|
Ketchum’s Dallas office is looking to add a Senior Account Executive to work on a growing account within our newly designed Retail team. This is an opportunity to work a well recognized brand that's doing great work . We need a strong writer, self-starter and someone with strong media relations and project management skills who will excel in a fast-paced work environment.
About the Job
- Work across agency specialists to lead and provide counsel on a range of initiatives, including: influencer relations, earned media relations, paid media counsel, social media, analytics and media tracking.
- Assist account team(s) in working effectively and in the best interest of client(s)
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing and editing materials including plans/programs, client press releases, byline articles, correspondence and reports
- Strive to develop the best communication and presentation skills possible to effectively articulate ideas to clients, colleagues and others
- Access agency’s network of resources to deliver greatest value to clients
- Communicate account status to agency management regularly
- Demonstrate and develop presentation, negotiation and problem-solving skills; demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of materials, including media materials, byline articles, speeches, client correspondences and reports.
- Stay on top of trends in the industry; bring them to the attention of clients and associates, as appropriate
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would qualify. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 4-5 years of agency and/or in house public relations experience
- Demonstrated track record in building client relationships and delivering programs that exceeded anticipated results
- Broad-based exposure to all skill areas, including proposal planning, writing and presentations, media relations, and consultative selling
As a global communications consultancy with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum is a trusted partner who is equal parts creative and analytical. Ketchum is a place where all perspectives and points of view are welcome and encouraged. We are a collection of communications specialists, content creators, creatives, researchers, data analysts, media pros, digital strategists, issues and crisis counselors, and tech nerds. And we love when those worlds collide to create the very best teams and solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s leading brands, emerging start-ups, and everything in between. We are beyond proud to have created some of the most celebrated and award-winning campaigns in our industry. We’re just crazy enough to think we can impact the world – and how it responds to ideas – through communication.
We encourage our employees to be curious, brave, inspiring, and a force for good. Let’s talk. Come belong at Ketchum!
What we offer
- Robust benefits program
- Generous time off policies
- Retirement program with company match
- Workplace flexibility
- Business casual dress code
- Workplace and off-site social gatherings
- Yoga @ work
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Transit benefits
Interested? We’ve got an opportunity for you.