|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
(Hybrid Work Structure - Dallas or Austin)
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our growing practice in the Texas market (Dallas or Austin). This position requires bringing best-practice approaches to clients in areas including earned media, content development and social strategy, serving as the daily point-of-contact and counsel for traditional PR and digital media programs.
Working on high-visibility projects, this is an opportunity to develop innovative, culturally relevant campaigns for broad consumer and stakeholder populations. Successful candidates will be creative thinkers and collaborative team players who can drive the execution of campaigns and earned media results.
Overall, this is an opportunity to combine creative and strategic media strategy for campaigns across multiple platforms for high-profile brands.
Perks of working at BCW:
- Hybrid work environment that offers the flexibility and balance of working from home and going into the office
- Career growth opportunities through continued education, training & development courses, and BCW’s Career Pathing program
- Employee Resource Groups that provide our employees the platform to network, build key leadership skills, gain greater visibility and access to senior leadership, have an impact at BCW and the outside community and accelerate their careers.
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and personal days, as well as Summer Fridays. Our Flexible Holiday Policy includes 9 paid holidays inclusive of Juneteenth and World Mental Health Day, with the option to swap out a company holiday for another personally significant day. We also offer paid time off for voting, jury duty, bereavement and school leave. In addition, our offices are closed for Winter Break between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day.
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave to bond with your new child, also inclusive of adoption and foster care
- Wellness benefits including healthcare, vision, dental and pet insurance, as well as free virtual or in-person counselling for mental health.
- 401K Savings and Investment Plans
- Commuter benefits using pre-tax dollars per month to pay for eligible commuting & parking expenses
- WPP Employee Discount Program based on client roster
What is the work?
- Media and Content (traditional, digital, social) key message development and campaign management
- Review materials such as pitch letters, news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters
- Collaborate with colleagues, teams and clients across multiple geographies
- Research, develop, implement routine client projects/deliverables.
- Partners with client and other communications firms (i.e. ad agencies) to develop and complete communications plans.
- Contribute to program development for the Client and new business proposals.
- Stay aware of cultural trends to ensure internal team is thinking proactively/opportunistically on behalf of the client and their goals.
- Flesh out ideas as they relate to client objectives and bring them to life in presentations and written proposals.
- Cultivate positive Client presence in trade media through releases, contact and responsiveness to inquiries/requests.
Experience That Contributes To Your Success:
- 2 -4 years of work experience in the Public Relations and communications field
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with integrated media relations campaigns across multiple traditional and digital outlets/platforms
- Advanced presentation skills, strong and persuasive communicator
- Strong project management skills
- Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization as an active participant in culture initiatives, training opportunities and employee resource groups
See full job posting and apply at https://apply.workable.com/bcw/j/87C3D2E8FB/