|Location||North Richland Hills|
|Date Posted||November 6, 2021|
Legal Trade Association
Experienced strategic communicator needed to manage multiple publications, websites, and other communications for an association in the mortgage servicing industry. Responsible for project management of publications with content supplied and written by members. A one-person department, the role requires excellent organization skills and a willingness to handle a variety of projects from A to Z
Specific tasks include:
- Solicitation, tracking, and scheduling of articles by legal professionals within the membership
- Editing submissions to combine Associate Press and legal publication styles.
- Communication (negotiation) on edits with writers
- Coordination of advertising/sponsorship placements
- Oversight of design/layout (outsourced) of a quarterly newsletter (24+ page E-zine)
- Design/layout of bimonthly email newsletter with timely articles
- Scheduling of digital newsletters, and blog, Twitter, and LinkedIn posts.
- Oversight of significant updates to a digital reference guide with content supplied for 50 states by more than 100 contributors
- Editing of various content, including web, marketing and social media copy
- Coordination of multiple committees (scheduling, agenda, minutes, etc.)
- Subscription management
- Coordination with other staff on projects related to events, marketing, membership, sponsorship, and education
- Five-plus years experience
- Proficient in MS365, Adobe creative suite
- Knowledge of Associated Press Style
- Experience working with email distribution systems such as Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Highly organized
- Superior editorial skills
- Experience with print and digital publications
- Comfortable with various digital platforms
- Experience managing outside contractors, including printers, designers and technology providers
- Team player
- Photography, Video editing skills a bonus
- You’ve made your peace with the Oxford Comma
- Experience working with associations, editing technical, legal or peer-reviewed journals or other similar work a significant plus.
Competitive salary, good benefits, flexible work hours. Currently, WFH 3-4 days a week, may consider 100% virtual for the right person outside the DFW area.
Send email and resume to: PDonahoo@usfn.org