|Location||14850 Montfort Drive, Dallas|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2021|
Public Relations Manager
The award-winning TrizCom Public Relations is looking for a highly driven team member to join our firm during an exciting time of growth. Do you value a work-life balance? Do you want to have fun? Do you want to produce some really killer results? If so, TrizCom PR might be the place for you.
Since 2008, TrizCom PR provides an exhilarating work environment where you can grow your professional skills, challenge the status quo, help our brand partners achieve their goals and objectives while also maintaining a solid work-life balance. We believe that balance in our lives enables us to be our most creative, resulting in tremendous success for our partners. The culture we have created promotes a fun, collaborative, flexible and supportive workplace.
About TrizCom PR:
We're a team of ridiculously creative, savvy PR and communications professionals.
We provide knowledgeable strategic counsel and tackle communications challenges head-on, finding sometimes obscure paths to extraordinary solutions.
We create and execute truly imaginative, custom communications ideas that build buzz, jolt brand awareness and build relationships between.
We are scrappy, persistently resourceful and passionately competitive.
We are empathetic, agile strategists who rely on data, research, due diligence and elbow grease to redefine what is possible.
Public Relations Manager Description:
You'll need to have excellent communication skills, almost unreal time management skills and a desire to cultivate and secure strategic media – print, broadcast, online, etc. Demonstrated track record in developing and implementing short- and long-term media, community relations and public relations plans, and the ability to work effectively within a team is also required. Proven relationships with existing media contacts, regional, national and associated trade outlets is needed. Our ideal candidate must be willing to be hands-on and have the initiative to work and learn fast in a boutique-style environment. You will be juggling multiple projects, so you must be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, fantastic storytelling traits and be a strong leader!
This position will report to a Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor at TrizCom Public Relations who manages 3-4 accounts.
Responsible for assisting in the maintenance of client relationships with the public, media and targeted communities through the implementation of key initiatives that include press releases, editorial pieces, speaking engagements, grassroots initiatives, and management of key programs.
- Will be assisting Senior Account Executive/Account Supervisor on multiple accounts
- Assist with all account’s content - earned, shared, owned and paid media
- Ability to execute a variety of strategies that may include media relations, community relations, influencer campaigns, speaking engagements, grassroots initiatives and management of critical business-building programs, to name a few
- Develop relationships with media from local community papers, regional, national and trade, plus analysts and other industry influencers
- Execute partners’ communications plans along with an editorial calendar
- Write content (pitches, articles, releases)
- Study demographic data to identify desired target audiences
- Evaluate content, ratings and audience composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience
- Participate in the development of editorial pieces as they relate to product releases or corporate objectives
- Ability to cross-pollinate accounts
- Implement new strategies to ensure communications are in concert with rapidly changing technologies
- Interpret and deliver analytics reports based on KPIs
- Must possess excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Must be proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite of products, as well as knowledge of other internet tools and technologies such as TrendKite, Cision, Mention, TV Eyes, (or similar programs)
- Must be proficient in AP Style
- Familiar with the PESO model, a plus
- Three to five years agency experience or internship MANDATORY
- Bachelor's degree
- Self-starter who can manage their time effectively
- Excellent media relations skills
- Must be able to think creatively and be an awesome storyteller
- Over the top creative writer
- Proven social and digital media expertise
- Creative, strategic thinker
- Strong initiative, leadership skills and work ethic
- Proven ability to creatively write copy and place pitches, press releases, case studies, blogs, white papers, reports and business correspondence
- Superior interpersonal skills – oral and written, as well as analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel locally – the position requires approximately 10% of local travel to external partners, media interviews and offsite/after-hours meetings and events
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/English)
Join Our Team:
For more information on TrizCom PR, go to www.TrizCom.com.
TrizCom PR is certified by the NWBOC as a Woman-Owned Business
Follow TrizCom PR on social media:
- Twitter: @TrizComPR
TrizCom PR is located at 14850 Montfort Drive, Suite 190, LB 39, Dallas, TX 75254
To apply, please send an email of interest, CV and writing samples to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000 per year (Pay may depend on skills and/or qualification)