|Location||Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2021|
We are looking for a dynamic Public Relations and Communications Coordinator to join our team. We are a growing boutique agency based in Dallas-Fort Worth with local and national clients. Founded in 2014, we are looking for new talent to join us as we continue to grow our diverse team.
As the BDC Public Relations and Communications Coordinator, you will work with us on a variety of client work, including projects focused on corporate communications, diversity, equity and inclusion and philanthropy.
If you are a curious, media-savvy writer and marketing/communications professional who would enjoy an entrepreneurial environment, we would love to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate is highly motivated and has a passion for experimentation, creating a shared vision among the team and identifying strategies to help maintain and grow our clients’ businesses and reputation.
- A year or more of experience in public relations, communications or marketing (including internships or entry-level roles)
- A bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, or marketing is preferred
- Superior time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- An analytical mind and ability to think critically and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify a strategic narrative, build a strong pitch, and sell an idea
- Excellent attention to detail, strong proofreading skills and ability to execute through to completion
- Experience with content production processes
- Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
- Proven knowledge of communications and marketing ethics and best practice
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of email marketing software such as Mailchimp or a similar program
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and capable of creating visually compelling presentations
- Write a variety of different content to support communications and marketing efforts, including newsletters, website copy, social posts and press releases
- Assist communications team in developing and implementing a communications strategy designed to further company objectives
- Monitor analytics and create reports detailing communications campaigns and strategies
- Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices
- Assist in the planning and implementation of marketing, media, and communications services, campaigns, and organizational events
- Assist with other external and internal communications duties as needed
- Provide support and other duties as assigned
Please apply using this form.