|1212 Corporate Dr, Irving
|February 12, 2024
ENT Specialty Partners (ESP), an otolaryngology management services organization, is adding a Practice Marketing Manager to our team as an integral part of the marketing and communications department. This position reports to the VP of Communications, and will focus on developing data-driven, effective, and scalable marketing solutions for our growing community of ENT practices across the country.
ESP was formed to ensure that otolaryngologists have access to unrivaled strategic, financial, and operational support. We work alongside our physicians and local practice managers to create the superior results needed in today’s medical environment. Members of the ESP team are a part of a growing community where we value people, encourage creativity, and strive for excellence.
The Marketing Manager will play a key part in the development, implementation, and evaluation of all patient-facing marketing initiatives for the practices. This will include strategy development, vendor relations, and infrastructure creation as the company continues to scale the services it provides to practices. The Manager will supervise both in-house and external vendor teams to execute key marketing strategies.
Job Functions Include
- Manage a team of marketing specialists and vendors.
- Create and execute marketing plans for all ESP practices.
- Review, analyze, and report on KPIs for all marketing strategies
- Collaborate closely with communications team, practice teams, operations, and other stakeholders throughout the execution of marketing strategies.
- Develop additional practice marketing infrastructure, including lead generation campaigns, automations, and other innovative solutions.
- Ensure adherence to and support of company brand standards and related initiatives.
- Serve as primary project manager for the practice marketing team.
Provide general support to the Marketing and Communications department and practice teams with marketing and
Education, Experience, Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in marketing with a specific focus on healthcare and patient-facing campaigns.
- Demonstrated strategic planning and execution of marketing plans and their evaluation.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing a growing hybrid team of internal and external marketing support.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing, SEO, and related best practices.
- Excellent computer skills, competence with Microsoft Office suite; design software a plus.
- Organized and detail-oriented; able to meet deadlines and manage a simultaneous projects.
- Must be able to professionally interface with physicians, practice leaders, and colleagues.
This is a remote position with occasional in-office meetings and some possible travel to practice locations. Preference will be given to candidates in the DFW Metroplex.
To apply, please complete the application here: