|Date Posted||September 30, 2019|
If you are looking for a fun, fast-paced and creative place to further your career, Mod Op Dallas is it. The strategist supports the PR and social team by:
- Providing counsel for strategy and execution in account planning
- Developing press releases and other messaging documents for clients
- Creating and implementing social media organic and paid strategies, including the development of weekly social media plans
- Media and blogger relations
- Accessing social media activity reports and provide input for improvement
- Assisting in the review process for client social plans, articles and press releases
- Writing pitches and reaching out to media contacts to secure interviews, articles and trade show speaking opportunities
- Monitoring client and competitor media coverage and report on findings
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of media lists
- Sharing expertise with clients, account managers, PR team members and agency staff
- Contributing to the agency blog on key industry topics
In addition, a top priority is contributing to the success of our clients as well as contributing to the creative and collaborative culture of the agency.
You will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to three years of experience in a communications or public relations field
- Strong writing skills and be able to handle a variety of tasks at once
This position is for a self-starter. Ideal candidates will be proficient in AP style, and have content marketing and social advertising experience.
We've got you covered with a competitive salary, a great environment, medical/dental insurance, 401(K), plus a generous vacation policy and holiday schedule. To apply, please forward your resume to Mike Crawford, email@example.com.