|Date Posted||December 31, 2020|
Brewer, Attorneys & Counselors, is expanding its PR and communications team and seeks creative, results-oriented candidates for its Dallas office. Ideal candidates will have 3 – 5 years in PR, media relations, communications or related experience. Additionally, the candidates will have experience managing and creating content for social media account(s), preferably for corporate or professional clients.
- Coordinating media research and outreach w/ local, regional and national media;
- Helping to engineer pro-active advocacy campaigns in support of positive client outcomes;
- Assisting with management of political activities and grassroots advocacy;
- Implementing the social media strategy for the firm and/or clients;
- Monitoring social media engagement metrics and developing strategies for optimizing same;
- Pro-actively identifying positive PR opportunities for Brewer and practice areas within the firm; and
- Coordinating communications & PR opportunities for the Brewer Foundation and Brewer Storefront.
Founded in 1984, Brewer has earned a reputation as one of the most successful law firms in the United States practicing exclusively in the field of complex commercial litigation and dispute resolution. With offices in Dallas and New York (and an office planned for San Francisco), Brewer represents a wide spectrum of industry leaders – from entrepreneurs to Fortune 500 corporations – facing the most challenging of legal issues.
Rare among major law firms, Brewer employs an in-house Public Affairs Group with deep expertise in issues and crisis management. Our communications and public relations professionals assist clients in navigating the toughest internal and external communications challenges. As such, the firm helps clients manage their most public crises and capitalize on image-building media opportunities.
We also offer assistance in directing the management and coordination of activities taking place in the legislative and regulatory arena. Our clients are often judged in the court of public opinion. As such, even in formal litigation, winning in the courtroom may not be nearly enough in today’s challenging media, business, and regulatory environment.
This group also directs various activities of the Brewer Foundation and a wide range of custom programs that serve the community. The Public Affairs Group plays a central role in public advocacy for the Brewer Storefront, a public service affiliate that manages high-impact community advocacy. Visit the firm's website at www.brewerattorneys.com.
The firm offers highly competitive compensation and benefits. To apply, please send resume and at least 3 writing or work samples to Lea Gambino-Blum at email@example.com.