|Date Posted||October 6, 2020|
SPM was founded on the idea that “life’s too short to work with jerks.” That simple (and true!) thought became our “no jerks” policy that is at the core of our culture. “No jerks” means we work with clients and brands we trust and foster an atmosphere of mutual respect among agency leadership, team members and clients. The result is a creative, collaborative culture where we can do great work, enjoy our workdays, learn from each other and grow professionally and personally.
Want to join our team? We also offer competitive pay & benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K match, continuing education opportunities, paid time off for volunteering and Flex Fridays. Oh, and we love our dogs and we bring them to work with us! We are looking for a strategic, driven and creative senior account executive with a minimum of four years' experience.
At SPM, our SAEs assist in the development and execution of client PR plans, have exposure to editorial and crisis communications training and are encouraged to bring new ideas to the agency and its clients. Work includes media relations, writing, account organization and management in, PR strategy/planning and industry research. Influencer strategy and execution is a huge plus.
SAEs also have supervisory roles on account teams, overseeing assistant account/account executives and interns.
The requirements to be an SAE at SPM Communications are:
- Previous PR agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university.
- Minimum of four years’ PR experience
- Past management experience, agency experience and background in retail, restaurant or food PR is preferred.
- Candidate should be well-versed in AP style and familiar with PR measurement and research tools.
Please send resumes to Loren Rutledge at firstname.lastname@example.org