|Date Posted||September 3, 2019|
Looking for an agency with an entrepreneurial spirit that’s on the fast-track to growth? Do you want to work with a tenacious, whip-smart team, with the freedom to master your day-to-day role?
Idea Grove is an integrated public relations and digital boutique agency based in Dallas and serving B2B technology clients across the nation. We work with established brands like Amazon, NEC and Stanford, along with emerging companies in cutting-edge technology sectors like converged infrastructure and SaaS for industries spanning healthcare, financial services, retail and more. We help clients win by orchestrating high-profile, integrated programs that drive business growth, working with clients’ C-suite to get the attention of media, influencers, customers and partners.
Driving this strategy are our core values embodied by every team member:
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive with 3-5 years of experience and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Our SAE positions provide day-to-day project management and public relations/digital marketing oversight across accounts. You will work closely with the account leadership to create and execute client strategy. Candidates must have strong communication skills, be detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment (agency experience preferred).
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Serving as project manager to execute account activities and ensuring successful cross-functional integration
- Leading day-to-day needs, updates and strategy support for clients
- Manage account budget and expenses according to scope of work
- Leading and actively participating in client meetings, providing input to client and teams
- Collaboration and oversight of media relations strategies, ensuring materials and approach include client messages and goals
- Oversight of press releases, media pitches, interview prep materials and other media materials for client review
- Working closely with PR, social, content and creative teams to execute projects
- Oversight of speaker and award submissions
- Oversight and collaboration with support teams on media outreach, ensuring consistent positive placements that support clients’ messaging and strategy and maintaining relationships with media
- Playing an integral role in new business, as well as onboarding of new clients
- Completing HubSpot’s Inbound and Inbound Marketing certification program, maintaining knowledge of inbound marketing best practices, and incorporating digital marketing strategies and tactics into all programs
- Developing scope of work documents to support client goals and objectives
- Maintaining professional communication with account teams and clients
- Learning from senior members of the agency, accepting feedback and coaching
- Delegating to and guiding junior staff members, and supervising interns