|Location||3875 Ponte Avenue, Addison TX 75001, Addison, TX|
|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
HCK2, a Dallas marketing communications agency, is looking for a PR strategist to join our team. Successful candidates will enjoy working collaboratively with our internal account teams, and are motivated by achieving results and success on behalf of our clients.
HCK2 team members value our agency's commitment to continued education, and learning from other team members across our disciplines of PR, social media/digital, creative and web. We enjoy being part of a team focused on living our culture, which means having a balanced life, being knowledge seekers with charitable hearts and creating raving fans of everyone we meet.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should possess:
- Minimum 5-7 years PR agency experience
- Account management and team mentoring experience
- Client experience across B2B and B2C
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, PR, communications or related field
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of campaigns that fulfill our clients’ mission and strategic objectives.
- Providing consistent direction and motivation to account team members.
- Serving as the trusted advisor and primary client contact on day-to-day development and implementation of public relations and thought leadership campaigns for multiple key accounts, as well as leading account teams’ day-to-day work.
- Providing strategic counsel to clients to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns.
- Offering innovative and creative ideas to clients including influencer campaigns, creative pitch topics and more.
- Briefing clients and updating them on campaign progress; ability to think strategically and provide counsel on a real-time basis.
- Analyzing PR coverage and providing written reports, which include campaign, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Serving as an internal voice for the client.