|Date Posted||December 30, 2019|
The Building Owners & Managers Association of Greater Dallas (BOMA Greater Dallas) is a 501(c)6 trade association representing 750 commercial building owners, managers and industry service providers.
We are seeking a marketing communications professional who will be responsible for all internal and external promotions and communications functions for the association and the foundation. This includes development and implementation of marketing and communications plans, social media sites, newsletters, special email blasts, event programs and scripts. The person holding this position is also responsible for all aspects of association membership; marketing all events and programs; and promoting the association to internal and external audiences.
- One to three years of experience in communications, public relations, marketing or association management.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of volunteers, members and staff.
- Understanding of the political nuances of association management.
- Independent worker with the ability to multitask.
- Willingness to assist or manage any task – regardless of how large or small the task.
- Knowledge of design programs, PowerPoint, membership databases and web site management.
- Enjoy participating in events ranging from formal awards dinner to casual sporting clays tournament.
- Knowledge of surveys and data collection a plus.
- College degree in journalism, English or communications required.
- Recent college grads are encouraged to apply.
- Affiliation with a great (and fun) organization;
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Free parking in a downtown location
- Generous PTO
- Health, Life and Dental Insurance
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Submit resume, along with cover letter, three references and salary requirement, via email to:
Teresa Foster, CAE, Executive Director, BOMA Greater Dallas, 901 Main Street, Suite 570, Dallas, TX 75202, Teresa@bomadallas.org