|Location||450 Century Parkway #250, Allen, TX 75013, Remote / Work From Anywhere|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2021|
DFW-based PR and marketing communications agency BizCom Associates has an immediate opening for Media Relations Coordinator to support our growing roster of high-profile clients.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop working relationships with journalists across a wide range of traditional and emerging news media.
- Participate in client planning, meetings and calls.
- Work directly with account teams and clients to provide counsel and input on news value of announcements and proposed campaigns.
- Create and pitch story ideas to news media.
- Schedule and distribute news releases via various wire services.
- Maintain editorial calendars from which seasonal story ideas can be developed.
- Create booking information documents and coordinate media interviews with client representatives and media outlet.
- Track media coverage for each campaign and prepare analysis of results as well as reports, planning documents and other client communications.
- Continuous monitoring of the news of the day to identify new opportunities for clients.
- Provide writing and editing support for news releases, bylined articles and other communications.
Requirements for this position include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Organization and problem solving skills.
- Quick retention of information and an ability to apply feedback in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of media relations and social media strategies.
This is a remote, work-from-anywhere position.
Please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org