|Date Posted||January 6, 2020|
Champion is an award-winning, privately held, full-service public relations, local store marketing, franchise development, and social media agency. One of the largest and fastest-growing PR agencies in the restaurant industry, Champion is looking for a new team member to help us continue our growth, our exemplary client service, and our winning ways.
Champion is seeking a full-time Marketing Specialist (a.k.a. Junior Account Executive) with two or more years of experience as a marketing, advertising and/or PR agency or client-side marketing/advertising/PR department for our home office in Addison’s Millennium Tower. (Otherwise strong candidates with a college degree in marketing, communications or PR without full-time work experience may also be considered for the position.) We offer career growth, competitive pay and a fast-paced yet fun, team-oriented environment.
Our new Marketing Specialist will be assigned to work on a team led by a Senior Account Executive on 5-6 accounts, working closely with clients, Champion’s leadership and other team members. Responsibilities include:
- Meeting regularly with clients to ensure that the agency is aligned with their priority initiatives and that they are delighted with our service;
- Developing and/or overseeing the development of local store marketing plans to create buzz for new restaurant/store openings or market introductions;
- Writing, editing and/or contributing to press releases, status reports, talking points, media recaps, strategic plans, and other materials;
- Working with media and influencers both nationally and in local markets across the country;
- Monitoring media coverage and reporting back to clients; and,
- Contributing to creative ideation sessions with Champion’s team on behalf of all of the agency’s clients.
The ideal candidate has a college degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline; is a team player who is also comfortable working independently and with limited supervision; has one or more years of experience in marketing, advertising and/or public relations; has outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; and is energetic, organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
Is that you? Then what are you waiting for? Submit resume to Misty at email@example.com