|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
Texas Oncology is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team. This position is remote, but candidates will need to reside within the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Texas Oncology is the largest community oncology provider in the country and has approximately 600+ providers in 220+ sites across Texas and southeastern Oklahoma.
The marketing manager manages the planning, direction, and coordination of marketing services for the surgical services division within Texas Oncology. The manager ensures that all marketing activities adhere to objectives and budgets, and achieves pre-set marketing standards. The position will report to the director of marketing
The essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and manage strategic marketing plan within budget supporting the surgical services division across all marketing channels, in support of overall business strategy
- Collaborate with external agency partners including advertising, public relations, and web agencies along with freelance graphic designers.
- Manage advertising content, creation and media placement in all key markets.
- Coordinate content development, design and printing of marketing collateral materials.
- Write and edit content for collateral materials, patient testimonials, website, and advertising
- Work closely with liaisons to ensure marketing support
- Support marketing needs of charitable initiatives and community relations activities as needed
- Maintain high knowledge of surgical services
- Monitors industry news, research and trends to maintain updated information base and awareness of competitor activity
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Manager will have the following background and experience:
- BS/BA in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration, or related degree
- Minimum 8 – 10 years related work experience
- Prior marketing experience in a health care setting, surgical marketing experience preferred but not required
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of AP Style
Please apply online here: https://careers.usoncology.com/txo/jobs/12365?lang=en-us