|Date Posted||August 22, 2019|
PHILLIPS HOME IMPROVEMENTS
- Do you want to work for an organization that values people?
- Do you desire job growth? Pay based on performance? And a position that challenges you?
- Are you tired of being asked to blur ethical lines?
- Do you want to work for an award-winning team with a great reputation?
Phillips Home Improvements, 5-time honoree of the prestigious Inc-5000 list of America’s Fast-Growing Private Companies, 22-year A+ BBB members, A+ Angie's List members, 9-year A-rated Best Pick Reports winners, Consumer's Choice Award recipients 8 years running and 2017-18 finalists in the BBB Torch Award for Ethics, in our 22nd year in business seeks an energetic, can-do, problem solving Marketing Assistant to help develop a robust, well-rounded, lead-generating digital marketing program:
- Write SEO Keyword-Rich Content
- Manage Internal PPC Campaigns
- Track Google Analytics
The Ideal Candidate:
- Working on a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations, orCommunications
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and PPC Campaign Creation and Management
- Experience Interning in a Multi-Million Dollar Company
- Real-World Marketing Experience
- Strong focus on adding value to a winning team
- Key player role in helping homeowners renew their homes
- PEOPLE and TEAMWORK
- Pursuit for Excellence
Possesses These Attitudes
- Hunger for Personal Growth
- Passion for Helping People
Duties & Responsibilities
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly analytics tracking and reporting
- Assist at staff events
- Create and manage internal PPC campaigns
- Write SEO keyword-rich digital content
- Other duties as may be assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Manage PPC campaigns internally and write SEO keyword-rich content
- Advanced computer skills including G-Suite; Intermediate skills in InDesign; Photoshop
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Works well with little supervision. Can take direction without follow up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communication channels simultaneously
- Must be a positive team player, self-starter and strive for continuous improvement
- Ability to follow defined business processes
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Willing to take initiative and jump in where needed
- Professional appearance required