|Date Posted||June 6, 2019|
PetroCloud Marketing Manager – Job Description
A unique opportunity to join a growing, PE-backed firm. This role will set marketing strategy and process for the future of the organization, and be a critical team member in during a period of rapid growth.
- Set and lead the overall corporate brand strategy and identity.
- Develop corporate messaging and train all stakeholders on how to leverage.
- Assess new vertical markets including competitive landscape, market players, market opportunity and trends.
- Coordinate tradeshows including show strategy and messaging, booth design, staff training, lead tracking and pre and post follow up.
- Support product launches by recommending communications plan and related initiatives.
- Develop the process to manage leads including capturing, tracking and appropriate follow-up. Track leads by channel, revenue opportunity and closed/won.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget, making recommendations on spend and tracking performance.
- Create presentations for various stakeholders covering areas such as new markets, product launches, proposals, client training, etc.
- Manage online marketing programs including website strategy, SEO, blog content, social media and campaigns.
- Oversee the development of all corporate materials including product and service collateral.
- Gain recognition for company by applying for awards including local and market-specific opportunities.
- Help drive the company culture with necessary campaigns, materials, signage and presentations.
- Partner with the sales team to support sales initiatives and client requests.
- Minimum of five years of experience marketing technology solutions and/or oil & gas services.
- Prefer bulk of experience to be in a company as a marketer
- Bachelors in marketing, advertising, communications or similar degree.
- Proficient in graphic design software – must be able to create marketing materials from start to finish.
- Basic website coding – need to update website with latest content and information (do not need to be expert website designer).
- Expert level PowerPoint skills – must be able to create dynamic, professional and engaging presentations independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter that can drive initiatives from start to completion with little guidance.
- Strong attention to detail and superb organizational skills.
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Must have portfolio of prior work to showcase experience and creativity.