|Location||2623 White Settlement Road, Fort Worth|
|Date Posted||December 23, 2020|
About M2G Ventures
Guided by the company’s purpose to inspire evolution through impact and innovation, M2G Ventures carefully invests in distinctive, mixed-use, and industrial development projects primarily located in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. The fast-growing company has become a leading voice in the industry through a bold strategy anchored by a dedication to authenticity and artistry.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Our properties double as a medium and consider placemaking their priority to enhance the way people interact with the environment. We are innovators who use commercial real estate as a platform to create good in the world, starting within the communities in which we build. We infuse our developments with art and soul and push ourselves to the next level because we know our potential is limitless. We move fast and work tirelessly to make a positive impact on all stakeholders through industry disruption with a focus on adaptive reuse in the urban core, high streets, and hybrid industrial product.
We want to work alongside someone who is ready to grow, personally and professionally, push boundaries, think outside the box, and take our company to the next level. We want you to be a part of something big because playing big is the only thing we know how to do. Learn more about M2G Ventures.
Position at a Glance
A Marketing and Design Associate works in direct collaboration with the Vice President of Marketing to develop elevated design solutions, strategic marketing campaigns, and thoughtful, curated communication plans that effectively elevate M2G’s brand presence along with our portfolio of assets. This position is responsible for coordinating and supporting the design development, content creation, distribution, and reporting the value of marketing efforts for M2G and its portfolio, including but not limited to: social media, website management, internal and external communication, press relations, case studies, event management, and advertising campaigns. A passion for design aesthetics, content development, efficient processes, and problem solving are a must.
M2G’s ideal candidate should have the rare blend of solid design skills, strategic marketing acumen, strong communications and project management, and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment where creative and proactive solutions are celebrated and rewarded.
- Serve as an advocate for the M2G brand, ensuring consistency and adherence to brand standards in all marketing efforts.
- Manage M2G’s social media accounts, with content creation, engagement, distribution, and reporting.
- Analyze the long-term needs of M2G’s social media strategy and develop quarterly reports that outline any necessary suggestions or shifts to the digital marketing plan that align with the company’s objectives and key results.
- Coordinate the creation of marketing collateral, including brochures, email campaigns, websites, videos, professional photography and videography, AR/VR, and other marketing deliverables with in-house and third-party vendors.
- Organize, manage, and execute on marketing objectives with a strong attention to detail, high level of professionalism, and timeliness.
- Support and amplify strategic content creation to position M2G as thought-leaders in the market.
- Contribute to planning and executing external and internal events, sponsorships, and social impact endeavors.
- Assist in development of best-in-class new business proposals and presentations.
- Create and update collateral, using Adobe Creative Cloud, to provide hands-on design and production support.
- Support and collaborate with the VP of Marketing to establish processes and continually seek ways to increase efficiency and complete tasks.
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Design, Communications, or similar.
- Intermediate level Adobe Creative Suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Proficient knowledge of social media platforms.
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
- Technologically savvy, with a hands-on approach to learning new digital solutions.
- Innately curious and possesses a desire to continually learn.
- Willingness to comprehend core commercial real estate concepts.
Want to be a part of something big? Tell us why we need you! Submit resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.