|Date Posted||May 7, 2019|
Stream Realty Partners is a commercial real estate services organization working for owners, investors and occupants, with an operational area covering some of the most active real estate markets coast to coast. Since its formation in 1996, Stream has grown from its two founding partners to a staff of over 850 professionals nationwide. At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. Our high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: Nice. Smart. Honest. Passionate.
Stream Marketing Team
Stream’s marketing team is an award-winning, creative powerhouse. Our team members leverage their intimate understanding of the commercial real estate industry to execute beautifully-crafted, strategic marketing campaigns and design solutions for our internal and external clients. Without fail, we are passionate about our craft and creative in our solutions. We push the envelope to deliver results that are exceptional and distinct, ensuring that each and every touch point increases exposure in the marketplace.
Our marketing professionals have the opportunity to execute from concept to completion on each and every project. Team members work directly with their internal and external clients to establish project goals and deliver strategies that reflect these objectives. This high level of autonomy extends from the most senior to junior positions and allows for an increased sense of ownership and pride; the opportunity for quick growth and skill development; and recognition on a local and national scale. Learn more about the Stream marketing team.
A Marketing Coordinator must have a strong understanding of marketing in the commercial real estate industry and have a passion for managing all internal and external events, meetings, and trips. This position requires a close attention to detail, ability to implement efficient processes, and a strong organizational strategy in order to manage concurrent events and projects from inception to completion. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing vendor relationships, budget creation and tracking, billing and expenses, events calendar, and travel coordination. In addition, this role assists with Stream’s social media presence, promotional materials, and strategic communications and requires the ability to work independently along with interact with clients.
- 1-3 years of experience in a marketing, events and/or recruiting environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Ability to successfully manage all event elements within a timeline and budget, including oversight of event staff, catering, event decor, rentals, entertainment, transportation, photography, videography, various vendors, etc.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Exceptional client interaction skills
- Ability to effectively cross-manage multiple projects at one time
- Expert-level writing and editing skills
- Strong action bias and desire to continually learn
- Willingness to comprehend core commercial real estate concepts
- Ability to travel and work outside normal business hours
- Proficient knowledge of all social media platforms
- Previous experience with design software is a plus, but not a requirement
- Nice, smart, honest, passionate individuals
Bachelors degree in Marketing or Communications from an accredited university
How to Apply
All interested parties should submit their cover letter, resume, and portfolio (.pdf or link) to firstname.lastname@example.org.