|Date Posted||September 20, 2022|
Provides professional-level marketing expertise and support for The University of Texas at Arlington College of Engineering, including market research and analytics, planning, production, implementation and evaluation of activities.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop data-driven marketing campaigns and materials aimed at increasing enrollment, especially among specific demographics; increasing public awareness of research activities; and improving reputation and rankings
- Perform market research and apply it to current and future marketing activities, as well as to determine competitor offerings. Manage data analytics and adjust marketing activities as necessary.
- Assist in creation of print, video and digital materials in support of the College’s mission
- Maintain a robust social media presence, to include paid advertising, and recommend new platforms as appropriate
- Identify and institute industry best practices
See full job posting and apply at https://uta.peopleadmin.com/postings/19569.