|Location||7616 LBJ Freeway, Suite 520, Dallas|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
The Marketing Coordinator is primarily responsible for implementing Launch Global’s marketing and communication strategies and assisting with the implementation of the development strategy. The Marketing Coordinator executes the daily operation of all activities related to marketing and communications and reports to the Director of Operations. These responsibilities include updating internal and external communications, production of marketing and training materials, website, graphic design, and donor communication. Additionally, the Marketing Coordinator may assist other internal teams on various marketing and communication projects as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Executes annual marketing/communications strategy outlined by the Executive Director to communicate the vision of the organization to Launch Global’s donor constituency.
- Supports the Executive Director and the Director of Operations to execute marketing and communication projects as needed.
- Creates and maintains the annual calendar for corporate communication pieces.
- Works with various departments to acquire stories for corporate communication.
- Designs marketing and promotional materials for LG under the direction of the Executive Director.
- Reviews work completed by volunteer staff writers and edits all communications materials prior to distribution.
- Updates website and maintains staff intranet.
- Maintains and orders print materials related to training groups and office needs such as letterhead, envelopes and business cards.
- Managing marketing analytics pertaining to website performance, email open rates, click-throughs, etc.
- Manages external vendors such as printers and freelance editors.
General Characteristics and Skills
- Possesses knowledge of effective marketing strategies.
- Exhibits knowledge of organizational identity, mission, and goals.
- Demonstrates strong writing and editing skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong organizational skills.
- Is detail-oriented.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills.
- Is capable of creating and maintaining a network of vendors for print needs.
- Demonstrates knowledge of website design and html code.
- Is familiar with publishing programs like Adobe and InDesign.
- Exhibits proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Is able to learn new systems and applications as needed.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Is capable of thinking creatively and analytically.
- Manages time efficiently.
- Is proactive and productive.
- Annual Report
- Quarterly Donor Newsletter
- End Of Year Donor Impact Piece
- Monthly Donor Receipt Letter
- Quarterly Church Partner Newsletter
- Training Material and Curriculum
- 9-Month Training Group materials
- 10-Week Training Group materials
- Internal Communication
- Weekly Update email to staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience working in the marketing and communication sector.
- Ministry/nonprofit experience preferred.
- Uphold a close and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
To apply, send resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com.