|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
Marketing Communications Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Communications Manager with a passion for learning and a drive for results. In this role, you will work across a variety of digital channels and subject areas to generate demand and leads for Tetra Pak’s end-to-end portfolio of food processing, packaging and services solutions. You will be part of the sustainability and communications team and work within the communications function in Denton, TX.
Tetra Pak is not sponsoring work visas or offering relocation for this position.
What you will do
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will:
- Develop integrated marketing communications programs to drive brand and portfolio awareness and generate demand and leads
- Manage digital communications channels and tools including marketing automation (Pardot), email marketing, website and lead management (Salesforce)
- Manage trade shows and other events (digital and in-person)
- Lead development of marketing collateral, including white papers, website content, videos, case studies, data sheets and presentations to support communication, demand generation, and sales efforts
- Develop strategies and messaging that communicate effectively with key audiences
Who you are
We believe you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 5+ years of B2B marketing communications experience
- Expertise in digital communications and lead generation tools, methods and trends; experience with Pardot and Salesforce strongly preferred
- Collaborative mindset to establish good working relationships with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with native proficiency
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Capability of managing multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time
We offer you:
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good - for food, people, and the planet - apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/job/Denton-MARCOM-MANAGER-%28Marketing-Communications-Manager%29-TX-76201/737602201.
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.