|Location||5400 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75240|
|Date Posted||September 9, 2019|
As the Marketing Assistant at ENTOS Design, you will be part of an exciting, creative and fast-paced environment. This position will work very closely with the COO on a daily basis in strategizing and
executing the marketing efforts of the company.
- At least two to three years of experience as a marketing assistant supporting multiple managers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills required
- Proficiency in Keynote and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle situations in a professional and confidential manner
- Ability to prioritize and independently follow through on all tasks and projects
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and perform under pressure when needed
- Professional appearance and dress
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support executives in organizing various projects related to marketing and business development, such as presentations, educational events and other projects as needed
- Prepare requests for proposals daily
- Maintain spreadsheets and monitor proposal database daily
- Maintain website with current information/projects, coordinate with an internal team to organize social media accounts and report to the COO on the progress and status
- Maintain current marketing materials
- General knowledge of operating office equipment including copiers, phone system, and database management, billing software and other applications
Please apply by sending your resume and any samples of your work to Suzanne Brasuell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your last name and the job description in the subject of your message. No Recruiters please.
For more information regarding our company, please visit www.entosdesign.com
ENTOS Design is an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.