|Location||919 Hidden Ridge, Irving, TX|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2021|
The User Experience/Content Manager, Digital is responsible for developing and maintaining digital communications throughout the customer journey. This role is responsible for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to understand customer journey requirements and define the communication roadmap across website, email and text channels. The Manager will establish a communication governance structure and develop documentation of consumer experience journeys to enable consistency across the organization. The Manager will work with internal stakeholders to develop consumer journey maps through various online and offline channels in order to support marketing while increasing brand equity and online awareness.
- Develop and implement Consumer Journey and Consumer Lifecycle communications Collaborate internally and externally to ensure optimization of customer experience communications
- Perform content and user experience analyses including but not limited to: content inventories, content audits, and competitive and comparative audits
- Use information architecture (IA) and content hierarchy to organize content into understandable structures and user experiences.
- Create and administer the customer experience governance process that provides for submissions of changes and proper approvals
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and identify customer pain-points and challenges
- Iterate on content solutions, based on data insights with the goal of continuous improvement
- Inform decision-making through the creation of consumer-centric tools such as journey maps and personas
- Bachelor Degree an applicable field of study
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication, self-management and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Subject matter expert in search engine optimization, accessibility requirements and mobile standards and UX/UI.
- Understands and navigates various digital content platforms and analytical tools (i.e. Content Management Systems, marketing automation, etc.)
- Minimum seven years of relevant website experience including information architecture, design and content management
- Three years managing at team
- Experience in web analytics and website optimization
- Experience with Sitecore 8-10 and Oracle Eloqua is a plus