|Date Posted||October 28, 2019|
Position Title: Public Relations Graduate Intern – Fort Worth
Salary Range: $20-25 an hour
Term of Employment: 20-25 hours per week
OCG+, a public relations firm in the Fort Worth area, is seeking a highly motivated graduate intern to assist the company in its public affairs and communication practice.
This internship is ideal for a highly motivated recent college graduate looking to gain practical experience in the field of study related to public relations, communications, marketing, or journalism.
We are looking for someone to:
- Draft basic public relations materials including, but not limited to, news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, status reports, and other materials as directed.
- Provide digital and social media support.
- Assist with account management activities
- Attend and participate in client and staff meetings as directed.
- Develop and update media lists and other databases.
- Perform basic news monitoring and assist in preparing coverage reports.
- Assist in research for presentations and new business pursuits.
- Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions.
- Perform administrative duties and functions as assigned.
- Succeed in a fast-paced small office environment.
You will be suited for this position if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in public administration, public relations, marketing or journalism.
- 2+ years of intern experience in the field of communications, advertising or marketing
- Excellent written skills
If you can’t wait to start, here’s what you do next! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org