|Location||3819 Towne Crossing Blvd., Mesquite, TX 75150|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2020|
Mesquite Independent School District is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Graphic Arts Coordinator. The appointee will report directly to the Director – Strategic Communications and will support the Communications Department and Mesquite ISD projects and initiatives through graphic design for print, website, social media, video productions and special projects.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts or related field
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- have three years of professional experience in graphic design or a relevant communications field
- demonstrate proficiency in graphic design and applicable software, specifically Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat
- exhibit a familiarity with printing industry operations and practices and be able to send appropriately packaged files to print
- have skills in copywriting and editing for various district publications
- demonstrate an understanding of various image file types and best practices associated with each
- possess a familiarity with photography; be able to provide photographic art direction for various projects
- demonstrate evidence of skill through submission of portfolio of graphic design work
- exhibit excellent communication (written and verbal), public relations and interpersonal skills
Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the administration may find appropriate and acceptable.
Salary: Administrative Pay Grade 3; $72,200 - $105,000; 226 days
Employment begins: As soon as possible
A formal online application should be made at https://mesquiteisd.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=1240
Applications due by: July 13, 2020
The Mesquite Independent School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information or for any other reason prohibited by law.