|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
Email Marketing Specialist
About RightNow Media
RightNow Media’s mission is to work with the global church to inspire people to love others before self and Christ above all. We serve the global church by providing streaming video resources that inspire and equip people to disciple and love others—at home, at work, at school, and in their communities. We value family, hard work, teams, and the power of stories. And we love the church.
We are proud to say that we’ve been a Certified Best Christian Workplace by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute for the past four years.
The email marketing specialist is responsible for helping RightNow Media reach more people with our streaming library of biblical and educational video content through automated email initiatives. This team member will be successful by 1) strengthening the lead nurturing process, resulting in improved sales conversions of more customers, and 2) deepening existing user engagement with video content and related apps, leading to personal growth and life change.
Some of the ways your role can help achieve these outcomes:
- Execute and maintain all aspects of digital communications (email, push, in-app, SMS), including creative and content implementation, segmentation, automation workflow, testing, and deployment.
- Work with others to Identify new ways to enhance lead nurturing and user engagement efforts.
- Create and manage lists, workflows, email templates, and other assets as part of the customer journeys.
- Coordinate A/B testing of communications to optimize engagement.
- Perform ongoing KPI reporting and optimization recommendations for digital communications.
- Stay updated on communication best practices, trends, and compliance.
- Team Player: Fosters collaboration and communication; maintains positive attitude; works with excellence
- Self-Motivated: Proactive; resourceful; excellent time management; comfortable with autonomy and independence
- Strategic Thinker: Able to turn business insights and needs into an action plan to achieve objectives
- Analytical: Curious; loves data; enjoys experimenting and analyzing/interpreting results
- Creative Problem Solver: Strong critical thinking skills; looks for innovative solutions
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or communications
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing role
- 2+ years’ experience working with an email service provider (Mailchimp, Braze, etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience using a marketing automation platform (Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua), with proven success managing marketing automation campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
The email marketing specialist reports to the director of marketing in the marketing department. This role will interact with employees within Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and other functional areas of RightNow Media.
Full-time, Monday through Friday
Office in McKinney, Texas (This is not a remote position.)
- Competitive salary
- Retirement plan plus employer matching
- Medical, life, and disability insurance plans
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays (including the week between Christmas & New Year)
- Conference and mission trip scholarships
- Family bonding leave
Please read through the job description and requirements. Only qualified applicants will be considered. Please visit rightnowmedia.org/careers to submit your application online.