|Date Posted||July 1, 2019|
Non-Profit Development / Fund Raising
Donor Relations Manager
The Donor Relations Manager reports to the Vice President of Development and is responsible for developing and implementing strategies for securing financial support from corporate and individual donors and maintaining these relationships over time.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years successful experience in fundraising or other relevant corporate/individual engagement work (preferably human service related)
Job Skills Required:
- Ability to develop collaborative, professional corporate / business relationships.
- Work independently and be self-motivated in initiating contacts with potential donors.
- Speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate in business applications
- Innovative multi-tasker
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to understand and meet the needs of corporate / business donors.
- Comfortable working in cooperation with CACCC Board of Directors and high-level donors
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work some nights and weekends
- Identify, secure, cultivate and manage a portfolio of corporate/business donors to engage in partnership with CACCC and solicit financial support
- Manage a portfolio of mid-level individual donors to increase engagement and financial support of CACCC
- Work with Vice President of Development to coordinate a full range of activities required to expand and strengthen corporate and individual donor engagement strategies through networking, solicitation, and stewardship
- Serve as primary contact for Guardian Angel Society, the Center’s giving society. Responsible for meeting annual goals for recruiting and retaining members of the Guardian Angel Society, organizing stewardship activities, donor communication and policy implementation of the Guardian Angel Society
- Responsible for overseeing the Center’s Giving Societies, Legacy of Hope and Champions for Children including soliciting and stewarding donors, activities, and policy implementation
- Assisting with the Annual Appeal, North Texas Giving Day, and other fundraising initiatives
- Utilizing Raiser’s Edge to maximize fundraising potential and to generate prospects, provide training and assistance to team members utilizing Raiser’s Edge as needed
- Analyze data and provide strategic guidance on improvements/metrics through Raiser’s Edge and Act as prospect manager for staff and leadership by regularly updating Raiser’s Edge with action and opportunities
- Coordinate arrangements for on-site visits and tours for prospects and current donors.
- Public speaking on behalf of the Center as requested.
- Assist the Vice President of Development as a liaison to the Board of Directors Development Committee
- Assist with production of solicitation/presentation materials and proposals to be used in donor solicitations
- Work with communications team to create, update, and regularly review stewardship materials, collateral material and donor communication as needed by the Development Department
- Attend and assist with Third Party Events and other CACCC special events as needed
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
Please send your resume and email of interest to Lori Geer at firstname.lastname@example.org.