|Location||iowa, Washington, DC, Michigan, Minnesota|
|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Job Types: Freelance Consultant
Compensation: $ 70/hour
We are currently seeking a freelance director of marketing to help build on a strong foundation of brand building blocks we have established. The right candidate will be one who has a history of serving multiple client types across the B2B and B2C marketplace. It is preferred that the candidate will have experience in and comfort with diverse audiences and corporate social responsibility work.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness and bolster sales efforts
- Story ideation, media relations outreach and story placements on a regular basis
- Secure speaking opportunities and write speeches for executive team
- Write blogs and social media posts
- Conduct industry research to fulfill marketing plan tactics
- Set current and long-term goals for brand in terms of marketing success
- Prioritize marketing projects and communicate resource needs clearly
- Prepare quarterly reports and presentations on marketing metrics
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Track competitors’ activities and assist in the preparation of messaging for sales team
- Help keep sales team on track with outreach efforts as they relate to brand marketing
- Must have 10 years of diverse experience in marketing and public relations in B2C and or B2B
- Proven track record of building brand awareness
- Demonstrated analytical ability and insight calculations to determine next steps
- Passion and urgency to perform in changing conditions
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail
Interested candidates should send resume and list of qualifications to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.
Focus & Find L.L.C is a socially responsible board and executive search® firm. Focus & Find partners exclusively with socially responsible clients to help them better reflect their community inclusion, create a sustainable future, and build value for all stakeholders.