|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
The Director, Corporate Communications will be based in Dallas, report to the Managing Director of External Affairs, and will be responsible for the strategy and day-to-day project management for a variety of company communication initiatives on both an organizational and tactical level. This includes both internal and external communications.
The incumbent will:
- Create, communicate and maintain project plans including timelines, team meetings, project status updates, escalating internal issues and assisting in issue resolution.
- Interact with key internal stakeholders to create strategies and tactics to keep staff and partners informed of company and project developments and organizational changes.
- Lead development of communication strategies across the company and with partner organizations, seeing through the execution of plans.
- Be able to operate in a start-up environment with flexibility and focus.
- Support development and execution of the company’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
- Proactively make recommendations to senior leadership in order to continually improve the communications process and increase employee engagement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, business or related.
- 10+ years’ experience in corporate communications.
- Extremely organized with a mind for process, a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent writer and editor able to create and edit content across a variety of channels.
- Highly effective communicator, who is able to work on, and bring together multiple project teams and departments.
- High-energy self-starter who is able to develop creative solutions that positively impact the business.
- Experience in the transportation or infrastructure industry a big plus.
- Knowledge of the Houston, North Texas and Brazos Valley communities a benefit.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to yallaboard@TexasCentral.com. Please include the Job Title in the subject of your email.