|Location||16633 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 800, Addison|
|Date Posted||August 20, 2021|
- Contributes to the development of integrated marketing and communications plans to advance goals; work may include data collection, market research, media buying, target market definition, and development of project timelines.
- Creates high-quality, targeted, and coordinated marketing messaging across multiple platforms; ensures that the brand message is consistent.
- Works with Director of Inbound Marketing to develop, build, and optimize digital campaigns to drive engagement and conversions such as email drip campaigns to prospects, students and stakeholders.
- Ensures KPIs are tracked against goals and reviewed; assists with creating campaign performance reports.
- Performs regular research on marketing trends, emerging technologies, and target audiences.
- Collaborates with the website management team and Senior Director of Marketing to implement conversion tracking on campaigns and corresponding web properties.
- Collaborates with the Senior Director of Marketing and the website management team on digital content strategy initiatives to improve the ACU.edu user experience.
- Supports and executes projects related to content marketing and SEO, including generating SEO recommendations/plans.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy and practice particularly in the areas of SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM.
- Working knowledge of email marketing and customer relationship management software like Marketo.
- Ability to deploy and track marketing tactics to drive conversions and audience engagement.
- Ability to interpret and use data to inform marketing decisions.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple activities and tasks.
- Ability to communicate well both in written and verbal form. This includes excellent spelling, grammar, and editing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to research and resolve complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications or relevant field of study required.
- Minimum of three years experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on customer relationship management (Salesforce) and marketing automation software, specifically Marketo.
- Google Analytics certificate preferred.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and timelines efficiently.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Computer literate and able to learn proprietary software applications.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and requirements with a positive can-do attitude.
- Collaborative nature.
- Above average communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Utilize critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills.
- Desire for meaningful work and mission orientation.