|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
Non-Profit Development / Fund Raising
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To provide administrative support for the Development department staff to meet departmental goals.
Performs a full range of standard and advanced administrative duties adapting procedures within organizational policies. May guide and review the work of other administrative employees and volunteers. Composes special periodic reports and compose non-routine correspondence for a supervisor. Schedules appointments and meetings. Maintains and controls confidential or classified material. Performs administrative support duties for a supervisor in charge of a number of functions, and/or a major management activity. Acts as a liaison with other departments. Work requires a knowledge of company as well as department policies and procedures. Operates a wide variety of standard office equipment and is proficient with relationship databases, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software. Performs other duties as assigned.
Responsible for maintaining the records of financial contributions, receipting and recording pledges, invoices, acknowledgements, billing/reminders in a timely manner. Manage all incoming cash and credit card monies on a daily basis including preparation, completion, reports necessary for reconciliation. Manages relationships with online financial companies. Proper designation and recording of resources maintained. Updates prospect and contribution records. Manages matching gifts process.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus minimum of 3 years administrative experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills,
- Ability to work independently and make decisions. Ability to work accurately and quickly under deadlines.
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- Relationship database experience, preferably Blackbaud CRM
- Sound knowledge of English, thorough knowledge of office equipment and procedures, and excellent organization skills.
- Experience with Raisers Edge.
To apply, please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Deadline: 11/08/19
No phone calls please.