|Date Posted||January 28, 2020|
Creative Communications Coordinator is needed to join a dynamic Global Communications team at Kimberly-Clark. As a key member of this team you will be responsible for developing, protecting and enhancing the brand by ensuring all visual materials are informative, clear and professional. You will also manage best practice communications tools and provide training to others within the organization when required.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate 5-7+ years of experience in Creative/Design and Brand PR, Journalism or Marketing. Ideally a confident and creative candidate with relevant industry experience who can think strategically as well as deliver exceptional tactical execution.
A varied and challenging role, you will be accountable for:
Overseeing Kimberly-Clark’s Corporate Brand Identity Guidelines
- Provide guidance and approval on logo use, brand assets, internal and external signage, and stationary
- Improve and enhance the guidelines in partnership with other teams and external partners
- Create, build and manage Kimberly-Clark’s Global Image (Photography) Bank
- Maintain and update brand resources on Content Hub and team portal
Produce and deliver multimedia content
- Produce branded video’s with experience in other media including podcasts for internal and external channels
- Own and manage the company’s video studio
- Manage, design templates and drive adoption of Canva for Enterprise design tool
- Deliver professional graphic design content (Adobe)
- Work with external partners (design agencies, video producers) involved in the process of producing and delivering creative communications
- Advise, coach and train others when required
Own and maintain the internal global communications portal (Sitecore)
- Ensure all information is up to date and develop new content where necessary
- Train all new global communicators on how to use the portal
- Regularly monitor channel effectiveness and drive improvements
Manage and maintain K-C Communications Operations
- Design and create informational toolkits, playbooks and templates for global team members to leverage
- Maintain U.S. digital display content and approval process
- Manage communications global tools
- Can effectively demonstrate Kimberly-Clark’s values and behaviors
- Demonstrate 5-7+ years of experience in Creative/Design and Brand PR, Journalism or Marketing
- Strong experience of producing content, including video for different channels
- Good knowledge and understanding of graphic design software and tools (Adobe Suite)
- Experience creating, developing and refining team practices, playbooks, tools, and measuring effectiveness
- Ability to effectively build relationships and communicate with all employee levels
- Highly motivated and results orientated, with an innovative mindset and approach to seeking solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage many projects at once
- Possess effective influencing, listening and client management skills
- Ability to be productive even in circumstances of ambiguity
- Cultural awareness and understanding
- Bachelor's degree
- Graphic Design qualifications / Adobe Creative Suite competence
- Global company experience (preferable but not essential)
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Please apply at https://kimberlyclark.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/GLOBAL/job/USA-TX-Dallas/Creative-Communications-Coordinator_803364-2