|Date Posted||June 20, 2022|
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job:
The Corporate Content Marketing Program Manager is responsible for creating strategic, company-level content and storytelling for a global audience designed to elevate TI’s reputation as the leading provider of analog and embedded processing semiconductors and solutions. The successful candidate has strong writing, editing and storytelling skills, including experience using various forms of written and visual content across earned, owned and paid channels to inform, persuade, inspire or compel action by the intended audience. This role is part of the Corporate Communications team and will closely partner with a broad variety of TI stakeholders, including business leaders, digital marketing, corporate and employee communications, and sales to understand company priorities and develop content that promotes TI as a technology leader and great place to work.
- Storytelling and content creation expertise: Create compelling company-level content, visually and written, for company initiatives, key technologies and topics, and company culture, and about our employees and culture. Expand company-level storytelling across a variety of formats, including videos, audio content, interactive visuals and more. Assist in the development and production of company blog posts for external audiences and employee newsletters to deliver company news, information and stories to internal audiences.
- Content strategy: Collaborate with cross-functional and global Communications teams to plan and execute content tailored to key audiences. Deliver highly effective communications that elevate TI’s reputation as a technology leader, help attract great talent and engage all audiences. Key audiences include employees, potential employees, shareholders, community members, policymakers and customers.
- Promotion: Apply best practices to create, edit, distribute and promote compelling content across earned, owned and channels to attract, inform and engage key audiences.
- Measure and optimize: Use analytics to identify areas of success, opportunity and improvement, and continuously refine communications programs and content. Measure and report program results and share insights with key stakeholders and leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or a related field, with 5+ years of communications experience.
- A proven track record of producing high-quality, measurable, effective communications and content aligned with company priorities and communications objectives.
- Expert storyteller with experience creating compelling content in a variety of formats. Proven ability to tailor the story to specific audiences, including electrical engineers, business leaders and C-suite executives, in keeping with the company’s brand story and voice.
- Able to translate complex information into simple, easy-to-understand language that engages audiences.
- Understands AP Style; able to learn and apply TI voice, writing standards and guidelines.
- Strong project management and execution skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in the high-tech industry, preferably in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience with managing corporate content for a global, publicly-traded company.
- Experience with various digital marketing software platforms for calendaring, collaboration and publishing.
- Experience writing about semiconductors, or industrial or automotive markets.
- Collaborative, results-driven team player who can work well across teams in a matrixed environment. Able to work with people at all levels of the company and influence without authority.
- Coachable; intrinsically motivated to achieve excellence, continually grow and learn new methods and approaches.
- A self-starter with a proactive work style, strong work ethic and creative problem-solving skills.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.