|Location||Grand Prairie, Texas|
|Date Posted||June 2, 2021|
The Corporate Communications Specialist will provide critical support by creating, implementing and utilizing content through effective channels of communication, including RNDC’s intranet as well as other channels, across the organization that support RNDC’s Vision to be the National Distributor of Choice.
• Create and implement content and resources for RNDC’s intranet site.
• Develop original content, including videos, and post updates on the intranet, as well as other RNDC communication vehicles, to ensure the channels are continuously updated.
• Write copy for, proofread, and support production of employee publications, collateral, presentations, etc.
• Develop strategic messaging, content, and materials that are aligned with RNDC’s mission, values, and principles.
• Work closely with business leaders to ensure consistent messaging companywide.
• Preparation and development of press releases and related media material.
• Proactively identify opportunities to secure media coverage that support RNDC’s objectives.
• Develop and pitch story ideas to media that promote RNDC as an industry leader.
• Coordinate semi-annual company-wide Town Hall employee meetings.
• Support the development and execution of a social media strategy for RNDC.
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and/or advanced degree preferred; with a concentration in journalism/communications discipline or similar program studies. Three to five years of related experience in a corporate or agency environment. Experience with CMS and graphics. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.