|Location||8840 Cypress Waters Blvd, Irving, TX, or Remote|
|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
The Corporate Communications Contractor position is a full-time, temporary employment opportunity. Apply online at: https://www.jobsindallas.com/job/detail/53558915/Corporate-Communications-Contractor
We are looking for a strong writer and project manager who is passionate about the power of communication. This position will support content across multiple projects and communication channels, including mergers and acquisition communications, integration communications, employee communications, public relations, and social media. We would love to have you be part of our amazing team!
During this six month assignment, the Corporate Communications Contractor will support the Corporate Communications team by writing and editing internal and external content to support key company initiatives at AMN Healthcare.
- Write, edit, and proofread internal and external content, including website content, blogs, social media posts, employee communications, announcements, media responses, and press releases.
- Proven ability in communication planning is required, including identifying key messages, tailoring content to specific audiences, and creating effective content to meet communications goals.
- Create communications to support acquisition integration projects, including internal articles, email messages, and employee communications.
- Develop and execute communications plans that inform and engage employees in the business objectives, goals, mission, and values of AMN Healthcare.
- Research, write and edit external content (news releases, blogs, website content, social media posts, etc.) to support company objectives and engage our multiple external audiences.
- Manage execution of multiple projects, including setting project goals, identifying project requirements, directing tasks, as well as overseeing adherence to budget, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Create and manage an editorial calendar in collaboration with outside departments.
- Work closely with internal and external graphics professionals on creation of visual content to support communications (images, graphics, infographics, social shareables, and video).
- Provide project management assistance for company initiatives.
- Conduct interviews, take photographs and shoot video at local company events.
- Assist with other internal and external communications activities, as directed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including mastery of English language, grammar, structure and punctuation, and able to write accurate yet concise content.
- Ability to write clear, concise and engaging content that is grammatically correct.
- Ability to proofread and edit to ensure accuracy, completeness, and consistency is required.
- Experience in creating detailed communications plans that address multiple audiences and channels.
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand content.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a willingness to "roll up your sleeves" and contribute in whatever way is required to ensure the success of the project.
Note: All applicants will be required to complete a writing and editing exercise
- Bachelor's Degree or in English, communications, marketing, journalism, or related field
- 5+ years of corporate communications experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a business organization