|Location||1717 Main Street, Suite 2000, Dallas|
|Date Posted||July 10, 2021|
The Communications Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing internal and external communications messaging and programs. This position reports to the SVP, Communications.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop communications materials, including publications, presentations, employee mailings, newsletters, internal intranet and external social media posts, calendars, emails, and some external communications as needed; coordinating required approvals.
- Distribute internal communications through established channels.
- Ensure activities and messaging are consistent with overall company communications strategy and voice.
- Use Photoshop and Illustrator to develop graphics for use in internal communications channels, utilizing the company's brand templates.
- Maintain strong and productive relationships with internal partners.
- Measure the effectiveness of communications campaigns.
- Ensure regular updates of intranet to keep the site fresh. Serve as main contact for intranet content and governance.
- Maintain content for office TV communications channel. Ensure that all site editors are educated and performing their responsibilities.
- Support emergency response and crisis communications as needed.
- Help drive community and culture activities for the Dallas corporate office.
- Help support community engagement efforts.