|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
Love writing? Have an insatiable sense of curiosity? Hate the status quo? We want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Content Specialist to join the Communications team at First American by Deluxe. In this role, you’ll create engaging copy for both print and digital vehicles to market our B2B sales channels. And, you’ll support reputation management efforts by crafting thoughtful responses to the company’s online reviews and social feedback. This is an opportunity to ideate, create and execute a wide range of projects.
- Research, draft, fact-check and, upon approval, publish content (both print and digital) for multiple B2B sales channels
- Create and promote content on social: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, etc.
- Monitor content performance to help maximize opportunities and results in conjunction with Communications team
- Monitor and respond to reader questions/feedback and reviews, ensuring prompt and accurate responses are provided
- Contribute to planning team’s content calendars and fulfilling stretch projects in support of the team, including web content development, case studies and more.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Degree in Journalism, Strategic Communications, Digital Media or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in content development/communications.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with digital media.
- Knowledge of printing requirements and prepress.
- Strong writing skills; work samples required.
- Highly organized and time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and across multiple departments.
We offer amazing benefits that start on your first day of employment and generous PTO!
First American by Deluxe is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability