|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
The Content Marketing Program Manager is responsible for managing content strategy and deliverables for specific technologies and markets. As part of a global digital marketing team, this role plays a vital part in elevating TI’s reputation as the leading provider of analog and embedded processing semiconductors and solutions, especially for industrial and automotive electronics.
The successful candidate for this role has strong writing, editing and storytelling skills, and experience using written and visual content to effectively reach intended audiences through various channels. Additionally, this person coaches engineers on how to be great spokespeople and develop engaging content. This role partners with other digital marketing and communications team members, as well as TI’s public relations agency, to drive and influence TI’s story to audiences around the world. The successful candidate is a collaborative, results-driven team player, seeks continuous improvement, is adept at managing professional relationships and is able to influence without direct authority.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Content strategy: Drive content marketing strategy, develop content plans and write messaging for assigned product portfolios, technologies and topics that will strengthen TI’s reputation and brand.
- Messaging: Work closely with TI stakeholders across marketing, communications, business and sales teams to develop messaging based on an understanding of relevant technology trends and customer needs and TI positioning. Analyze the media, customer and competitive landscape and use insights to ensure our messages are well-positioned and technically credible.
- Strategy and promotion: Apply best practices to create, edit, distribute and promote compelling content across earned and owned channels to attract, inform and engage design engineers, and influence the purchase of TI products. Partner with other digital marketing and communications team members to plan and execute global integrated campaigns.
- Storytelling and content creation expertise: Develop and collaborate with internal subject matter experts for content strategy and creation, as well as key spokespeople with the media. Work with the public relations agency to identify, engage and brief key media influencers who cover industry trends. Prepare briefing materials and presentations. Think like a journalist, and partner closely with stakeholders to drive opportunities to tell company-level stories.
- Measure and optimize: Use analytics to identify areas of success and opportunities for improvement to help further refine content programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations or a related field; master’s degree preferred.
- Five to eight years of communications experience.
- A proven track record of producing high-quality, measurable, effective content programs.
- Excellent storytelling skills in written and visual content, based on strong writing, editing and message development.
- Ability to translate complex information into simple, easy-to-understand language and tailor content to reach specific audiences.
- Understanding of AP Style; ability to learn and apply TI voice, writing standards and guidelines.
- Strong project management skills to drive multiple content deliverables simultaneously.
- Self-starter; proactive work style with a strong work ethic.
- A “can-do” person who is a quick study and creative problem-solver.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and influence without authority.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Public relations experience either at an agency or in-house.
- Experience in the high-tech industry, preferably in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience with and affinity for handling highly technical information for an engineering audience, as well as translating the impact of technology for a broader audience.
- Experience with various digital marketing software platforms for calendaring, collaboration and publishing.
- Experience in semiconductor, industrial or automotive market.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required on your start date unless an exemption has been approved by TI as a medical or religious accommodation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to the requisition here: https://careers.ti.com/job/14102973/content-marketing-program-manager-dallas-tx/.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.