|Date Posted||September 27, 2021|
Want to help companies build their brands, connect with target audiences and tell their stories? Are you word-savvy and interested in joining a smart, fun and growing team with a flexible work environment? Does the thrill of the fast-pace agency life and sharing a strong service mindset sound intriguing? Then we need to talk. Marketwave is an award-winning, top Dallas-area marketing agency and we’re growing our team. This position can be mostly work-from-home for the right candidate, or a hybrid office arrangement.
Who we’re looking for:
We need an outstanding communicator and excellent writer who can project manage like a pro. Our top choice can write for internal and external audiences and understand brand voice as well as how to “speak” the language of various industry segments. We would love some experience in healthcare/biotech first and foremost but extra credit goes to those with a background in energy, financial services, commercial real estate and/or enterprise technology.
More than anything, we need someone to woo us with their writing. From website copy, social media content, corporate communications, video scripts, public relations and occasional ads and headlines, word count is the only limit in this role while the experience is endless. A successful candidate must also have the ability to edit, research, work independently and be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent writing skills that are on brand and align with client goals.
- Build understanding and knowledge of the clients’ business, industries and competitive landscape with heavy emphasis on B2B clients.
- Work with our team to define and implement program, account and campaign strategies related to communications initiatives.
- Present communications strategies and ideas to clients and support client program goals.
- Demonstrate an understanding of strategic and tactical communications components, including social media channels and content development, media relations, thought leadership, internal communications and grassroots initiatives.
- Craft compelling editorial and social media content, often with the need to transform jargon-rich, complex and technical topics into understandable, relatable copy fit for target audiences.
- Edit content with an eye for detail, clarity and style; work within editorial and content calendars and brand guidelines.
- Stay ahead of communications trends, channels, strategies and best practices that yield results for our clients.
- Juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or English.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in PR or communications with sample work; agency experience preferred
- Healthcare (and specifically pharma/biotech) a plus
- Available in October!
Here’s How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email your resume & cover letter to Kristin Bult at email@example.com.