|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
We are currently searching for a Communications Director. This individual will work in conjunction with our Senior Leadership Team to design promotional strategies to create new business opportunities and leads for Greystone. A few of the primary responsibilities:
- Collaborates closely with senior leadership to develop strategies to promote Greystone’s market position.
- Maintains all communication and current Greystone corporate collateral material, including photo and video assets; manages the preparation of client testimonials.
- Develops brochures, flyers, (e) newsletters, industry updates, web pages, targeted e-mail campaigns and other related marketing materials.
- Composes case studies, white papers and ad content.
- Manages content and information for corporate website.
- Responsible for content and maintenance of Greystone’s social media presence.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Journalism or related fields
- Minimum of three years’ communications, public relations or marketing-related experience
- Minimum of three years’ writing experience
- Minimum of one year experience with photo shoots, video, audio recording and media editing, as well as involvement with creative and printing agencies developing direct mail pieces, landing pages, websites, emails, etc.
Required Technical Skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office, desktop publishing, software applications
- Working knowledge and experience with customer relationship management (CRM) program
- Ability to successfully lead social media campaigns on all major platforms
- Ability to comprehend and utilize a variety of web research and analytics tools/programs
If interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference- Communications Director.
All recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting for all job classifications at Greystone is done without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, or age. All decisions on employment are made to abide by the principle of equal employment. (EOE)